Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Brunch

Happy Easter!
These Pictures are from last summer, but they remind me of Easter eggs!

Easter Brunch recipes:
Curried Egg Salad - I like this on it's own, but it would also be great in little sandwiches, or in lettuce leaves.
Spinach Mushroom Quiche - This is one of my favorite dishes. It might be to heavey for brunch but, it is a holiday.
Lucia Buns - Although traditionally a Christmas thing, I think they could be an easter thing too.
Roasted Squash Salad - I really like this roasted squash dish. I usually make it for dinner, but it might be good at any meal.

A Frittata - Something basic
Granola - Always good tossed with fresh fruit and milk.
Brown Bread - This is some of the best toast bread I have ever made I think. Especially if it is straight from the oven with butter and honey, or Jam preserves.
Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment